Media Production Coordinator: Video
The Briercrest Marketing/Communications department is looking for someone to fill the role of media production coordinator with a focus on video production. This position will assist the Creative Director with video production services in order to best support the institution’s promotional needs.
- Promotes organizational goals and actively supports Briercrest’s vision and mission.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Understands how to work within brand guidelines to maintain consistency
- Strong collaborative, administrative, and organizational skills
- Experience, training, or formal education in video production or a related field is preferred.
- Proficient with production hardware (e.g., camera, audio, lighting equipment, and support systems) and proper care and use of these tools
- Proficient in the use of industry standard software for preparing, editing, colour correcting, exporting, and uploading (e.g., Adobe CC, FCPX, Resolve, etc.)
*Note: Please submit a portfolio of your work or links to your work for review with your resume and cover letter.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the Creative Director with producing/directing a wide range of media related content, creative concepts, and collateral for Briercrest events, campaigns, and other promotional materials.
- Works interdepartmentally to provide and ensure production support for communications events and meetings as required.
- Updates and maintains the Marketing/Communications video archive.
- Assists in quality control of Briercrest’s brand and visual identity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to the Marketing/Communications Creative Director
- Works in conjunction with the other Marketing/Communications team members
- Responsible for duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Provides training and leadership to volunteer/intern team
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at email@example.com.
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application.